What should I bring with me for my initial consultation?
For all matters, your driver’s license or proof of identification.
- Employment cases: any/all communications from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and any/all email communication with former employer. https://www.lancasterlawyers.com/employment-law/
- Nursing Home cases: any/all medical records and any/all written complaints and or investigation reports. A timeline of events if you/your family has one.https://www.lancasterlawyers.com/nursing-home-abuse/
- Personal Injury cases:
- Medical Malpractice: Any/all medical records and a timeline of events.
- Motor vehicle accident: Drivers exchange provided by the party who investigated the accident. Any/all medical records in your possession. Photos of the accident and or injuries. Auto and health insurance cards.
- Slip and Fall: A copy of the incident report with names and numbers of any witnesses. Any/all medical records in your possession. Photographs of the accident and or injuries.https://www.lancasterlawyers.com/personal-injury/
- Social Security Disability: any/all communications from the Social Security Administration and any/all medical records in your possession.https://www.lancasterlawyers.com/social-security-disability/
- Workers Compensation cases: Any/all documentation from the insurance company, any/all medical records in your possession and any/all check stubs from your employer and the insurance company. Photographs of the accident or injuries.https://www.lancasterlawyers.com/workers-compensation/